Established Westside Residential Landscape Design/Construction Firm seeks a landscape designer or architect with at least 2-3 years experience to create conceptual landscape design plans for our clients. You must be creative, analytical and communicate effectively with clients, crew and employer. You would also need to be efficient in AutoCAD or comparable software and hand sketching concepts.
Responsibilities include many aspects of project management. We need someone who will enhance our teamís reputation by accepting ownership for projects and accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to projects, improve client relationships and represent our team in a professional manner.
For this full-time position we are looking for a very talented, creative and committed person with the desire to develop additional professional skills and grow with our company.
Do not need to be a licensed landscape architect but it would certainly help.
- Portfolio showing 3 years landscape design and installation experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, or comparable software, and hand sketching concepts
- Landscape Architect/Designer 2-4year degree desired
- Project management experience from Design through Construction
- Local knowledge of plants, landscape design elements and hardscape
- Familiar with local trade resources for supplies, materials and growers
- Excellent appearance, professional manner and communication skills
- Strong design skills, knowledge of plants and Innovative
- Team player with a positive, MAKE-IT-HAPPEN attitude
- Attention to detail, deadline oriented, self motivated
- Ability to problem solve and deal with a variety of scheduling variables
- A desire to grow with our company!
- Ability to work through obstacles to get the job done and other projects as they develop.
- Stay on the pulse of the Landscape Design and Architectural Industries and suggest changes, improvements and new technologies for the company.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Design meetings with clients
- Create conceptual CAD design plans, hand sketched and color concepts
- Estimate costs and create Estimates/Invoices
- Sales presentations with clients
- Purchase plants and materials
- Coordinate work crews
- Supervise and manage installations
Please include a cover letter and resume with your response. Must have a portfolio and references available.