Prepare technical CAD design, Presentation and Construction Drawings in coordination with project
Architect's, and Designer's sketches, drawings, and details. Build and improve CAD
standards CAD library
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Highly experienced in the creation and layout of Architectural Construction Documents and
2. Assist Designers in the creation of presentation boards as needed
3. Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all CAD services performed.
4. Weekly team meetings reviews
5. Work together with the Design Team on projects, which may include but not be limited to,
Space Planning, Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction
Documents, Issue for Bid, Plan check and Permits, Construction, and Construction Administration,
Installation, and Punch List/Completion.
6. Experience with AutoCAD ADT 2009 and Revit (3d) Construction Documentation. Sketch-up
MS Office, Adobe suite
7. Works independently with minimum training and oversight.
8. Commitment and flexibility to complete shifting project deadlines.
9. Detail oriented and good communication skills.
10. Experience working in an Interior Design and/or Architectural firm, preferred
Please send us your resume, cover letter (tell us why you would be a good candidate)
and samples of your digital work , salary history.
Our projects include, Residential, Commercial-Retail, Mixed-Use, Restaurants, Hospitality Interior
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.
Tags: Project Mgr / Job Capt.